Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Public transport lane

I have referred to our new public transport lane in this blog before. I recently had a week of going in to town just before morning rush hour and it was pretty deserted. The mini-bus taxis were mostly using the other lanes.

Artist’s impression of the Public Transport Lane.

Wearing my hat as editor of KZN Industrial & Business News, I received the picture above in a press release. It seems as if the red colour of the asphalt was achieved with an imported colourless synthetic binder and locally-produced iron oxide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment is easy even you you do not have your own Blogger account. Just type your message including your name in the space below, select Anonymousunder Choose an Identity, type the funny letters into the space provided, and click Publish. You comment will only appear after I have checked it to see that it is not an advert.